If you are planning on taking your Life in the UK test this Official Guide for New Residents will help you fully prepare for your test. This essential handbook covers a range of topics you need to know to pass your test and apply for UK citizenship or permanent residency.
Please note: This book does not contain the practice questions and answers for the test and should be read in conjunction with Life in the United Kingdom: Official Practice Questions and Answers Book
- The process of becoming a citizen or permanent resident
- The values and principles of the UK
- Traditions and culture from around the UK
- The events and people that have shaped the UK's history
- The government and the law
- Getting involved in your community