If you buy 10 copies, we can give you a better discount.
Click on the button below to see how much more you can save.
NEW 2013 EDITION - VALID FROM SEPTEMBER 2012
The most comprehensive learner driver pack, covering the multiple choice Theory Test, Hazard Perception Test and the Practical Driving Test. For your Windows PC or laptop. Everything needed for the way you want to revise.
• Practise the entire official DSA revision question bank of over 1,200 questions, covering everything you could be asked in your test
• Essential revision for learner car drivers, motorcyclists and trainee driving instructors in Great Britain and Northern Ireland
• Sit unlimited mock tests including interactive case study questions, just like the real test
• Includes official DSA explanations and references to the Highway Code to help you learn and understand the correct answers
• Customise your learning using questions that you have not yet seen, or have previously answered incorrectly
• Keep a track of your progress and find out when you’re ready to sit the real test
• Revise anywhere using the printable Theory Test book and printable exam papers††
• Optional voiceover to help those with reading difficulties or dyslexia**
Hazard Perception Test
• Watch the official DSA introduction video and sample video clips
• Sit unlimited mock tests using hundreds of video clips that accurately simulate the official DSA test
• Review each clip to find out where each hazard develops and how to score maximum points
• Analyse your performance and find out when you have reached test standard
• Discover how the test is marked, what the anti-cheating system looks for and much more
Practical Driving Lessons
• Watch over 50 video tutorials covering everything from the cockpit drill to the day of your test
• Covers all the essential routines and manoeuvres that you may be tested on in your exam
• Perfect for revising and refreshing the skills taught to you by your Approved Driving Instructor before
and after lessons
• Take the Safe Driver Test and discover which of your own individual attitudes and behaviours make
you more likely to take risks and cause an accident
The Official Highway Code
• Read, search and print the latest digital edition of The Official Highway Code
Mock Driving Test
• Watch a full mock test and discover exactly what happens on the big day! Includes Independent Driving and a full examiner debrief at the end of the test
NEW - Braking Distance Simulator
• Need help remembering your braking distances? Use this interactive simulator to customise the speed, road conditions and weight of your car to find out how each of these factors affects the overall braking distance of your vehicle
Show Me, Tell Me
• Access every official DSA Show Me, Tell Me question that you could be asked on your test, plus step-by-
step video tutorials^^
Learn on the Go
• Practise audio Theory Test revision questions on the move using your mobile phone or other MP3 compatible device**
• Operating system: Windows® XP (SP3) / Vista (SP2) / Windows® 7 (SP1)
• CPU type and speed: Pentium® IV 1.5GHz or better
• Hard drive space: 500MB (8.5GB for a full installation)
• Memory: 512MB (1GB for Windows® Vista or 7)
• Graphics: Any DirectX® 9 graphics card (with at least 32MB video memory, running at 1024x768 24 bit colour or higher)
• Audio: Any DirectX 9 compatible device
• DVD-ROM drive: Requires disc in drive to run
• Internet: Required for registration, updates and web links
• Extra info: Not compatible with most Netbook PCs
Why should you buy the All Tests DVD-ROM?
• The MSA (Motor Schools Association)
• DIA (Driving Instructors Association)
• ADINJC (Approved Driving Instructors National Joint Council)
Ok so much for all the hype but what is this disc really like, is it worth the money and why should you spend your money buying it? We decided to put it to through a test to find out. So let’s get started.
Oh joy, the cellophane wrapper comes of really easy, just like opening a packet of digestive biscuits. You know, pull the tab and it opens in one easy pull all the way around. Is it just me or is that quite satisfying, so much nicer than picking the joins to try and prise it open. So we are off to a good start then.
Brilliant loading, less than 2 minutes from start to finish on a 64-bit Windows 7 Quad CPU Q800 @ 2.33GHz with 2GB of RAM. That’s certainly a lot quicker that most products of this type. Not even time to make a cup of tea. Registration of the product is not compulsory but is seemingly only available to registered users. Could prove interesting if I had a problem installing the disc before I am able to register, however I am sure those nice people at Focus would help me out if I explained. The menus are colour coded and easy to follow. I did think there were a few issues with the introductory video which seems to be the same even if you opt for a motorcycle or ADI test, being entirely geared to the car driver ‘L’test. Am I nit picking, of course I am, but when the product is this good you have to say something negative, don't you.
The rest of the disc, well let’s just say that this disc is grossly underpriced for all the time and effort that has been put in it. ALL TESTS is such a comprehensive product it’s not hard understand why it is the UK’s Best Selling Driving Test Software. The mock screens are just like the real thing; this just has to be the nearest thing to the real test without it being the real test. I could go on and on ad nauseum telling you about the practical driving lesson clips, the theory test book, the voiceover but what would be the point. How do Focus do it for the price, bargain of the century, less than 6 quid for all this it's insane. Just buy it. Enough said.