If you buy 10 copies, we can give you a better discount.
Click on the button below to see how much more you can save
Please note: This is the very latest version of The Official Highway Code. Unlike some other publications, which are updated by yearly editions (2012, 2013 etc), The Highway Code is updated by means of impressions (14th, 15th etc).
The updated edition of the ONLY OFFICIAL HIGHWAY CODE ON THE MARKET contains the very latest rules of the road.
• Make sure you know the rules of the road and traffic signs to help keep yourself and others safe
• Many of the rules MUST be adhered to in order to avoid fines, penalty points, disqualification and even prison
• The source for many theory test questions; an essential resource for test preparation
• Whether you drive a car, lorry, bus or tractor, ride a motorbike, bicycle or horse, or are a pedestrian, this advice is for ALL road users
• Includes advice to help newly qualified drivers through the first twelve months after passing their test when they are most vulnerable
• Latest legislation - covers subjects such as vehicle emissions, smoking in vehicles, high occupancy lanes and Active Traffic Management Schemes