Looking for a deal on this product?
Driving Test Book
NEW EDITION - This new book replaces the existing DSA Guide to Learning to Drive and Helping Learners to Practise: The Official Guide
The only official guide which explains the standards required to pass today's practical driving test. This guide clearly explains the standards you need to meet to reach Level 5- the practical test pass standard - for each of the 24 key driving skills examined in the driving test. The book will also help anyone supervising a learner driver by explaining the standard required for each key skill examined within the driving test. It will help the person sitting in the passenger seat understand what the learner needs to practise and the potential hazards they may encounter. The aim is to make sure that the learner is capable of driving safely and confidently, without prompting from an instructor before they take their test. Ensure your private practice is effective by following the correct syllabus.
In a hurry and can't wait for the book to be delivered? Don't panic! just download The Official DSA Guide to Learning to Drive.
Click on the image to download The Official DSA Guide to Learning to Drive in PDF format and you could be reading it minutes from now.
- Includes references to the current edition of The Official Highway Code
- Includes the 24 key driving skills learners will be tested on
- Explains the standard a learner needs to reach in each key skill to pass the test
- Explains the test and beyond
- Allows learners to get the most out of their lessons with their instructor, by providing follow-up topics covered within driving lessons
- Includes tips from the experts and explains what the examiner is looking for during the driving test
- Shows learners how to use the drivers record to ensure all key areas are covered to test standard
- Explains how to structure learning with a good professional instructor and, if possible, extra practice
- Contains advice on working with a learner driver and their instructor to get the most out of private practice
- Includes information on independent driving
- Contains tips and information for those helping learners to gain experience - the law, potential hazards and planning routes
- Features a Win a Car competition
Why you should buy The Official DSA Guide to Learning to Drive
Helps you get the most out of your driving lessons with your instructor, by using this book to study topics covered in your driving lessons. Gives you a structured path to follow and enables you to judge your progress against the benchmarks required by the DSA.