• Bus and coach manual •
This book is packed full of updated advice that will help you stay safe on the road, including information which forms the basis of the Driver CPC test.
Thousands of deaths that occur each year on UK roads may be prevented by improving standards of driving. By promoting the correct attitude and approach, along with essential professional driving skills, this guide will keep you and your passengers safe. Whether you're a new or experienced PCV driver, you have a special responsibility to yourself and all other road users. This new edition of the official DSA guide will help you to acquire and maintain the skills necessary to drive your vehicle with the utmost safety and consideration.
• The official PCV syllabus and practical test requirements
• Eco-safe driving and avoiding and dealing with congestion
• Attitude and driving techniques for different PCVs and conditions
• EC and UK legal requirements plus the new working time regulations.
• Accidents, health and safety issues and handling techniques