Whether you're a learner, an experienced motorcyclist or an instructor, this comprehensive guide provides you with everything you need to know to learn and maintain safe riding skills for life.
• Improve your riding technique - includes essential riding techniques and defensive riding, bends and junctions, plus advice on riding on motorways, at night and in all weather conditions including fog, snow and ice
• Be confident in any situation - includes advice on what to do in an incident or emergency, travelling through road works and congestion, and what to do if you break down
• Theory test preparation - this is a key source material for the motorcycle theory test (alongside The Official Highway Code and Know Your Traffic Signs) - study this material to prepare fully for your test. It is referenced throughout the official theory test preparation materials
• Save money and the environment - learn about ecosafe riding and how you can make your fuel go further, plus maintenance essentials
• Specialist information - including riding in Europe