If you buy 10 copies, we can give you a better discount.
Click on the button below to see how much more you can save.
To pass the Hazard Perception Test, pupils need to learn precisely what constitutes a developing hazard and then put that skill into practice. This best-selling software accurately simulates the DSA’s Hazard Perception Test. There are over 400 exclusive video clips included to help you increase your awareness of developing hazards.
• Practice over 400 unique interactive video clips to help develop your skills
• Sit unlimited mock tests that accurately simulate the OFFICIAL DSA test
• Exclusive, high quality video clips that you won’t find anywhere else
• Gain experience across a wide range of road conditions including main roads, town and city centres, dual carriageways, residential streets and country roads
• Review each clip to discover where each hazard occurred and how to score maximum points
• Keep a track of your progress to see when you’re ready to sit the real test
• 17 carefully balanced pre-set mock tests
• Mock tests are filmed from outside the car, just like the real test
• Built in cheat detection system that accurately replicates the OFFICIAL DSA test
• Advice centre delivers essential information about the test and how to ensure you pass first time
• Covers motorway driving and poor weather conditions to help you prepare for safe driving after the test
The Highway Code
• Perfect for revising on devices that can view PDF files, such as your PC, Mac, tablet, eBook reader or smartphone.
Video Training Tutorials
• Learn how to spot developing hazards, find out how the test is marked, how the anti-cheat detection works plus much more!
Real Life Driving
• Practice video clips filmed from inside the car to prepare you for real life driving. Includes bad weather, wiper blades and reflections.
• Accompany a highly experienced Police pursuit driver and learn how to anticipate and react to developing hazards.
• Operating system: Windows® XP (SP3) / Vista (SP2) / Windows® 7 (SP1) / Windows® 8
• CPU type and speed: Pentium® IV 1.5GHz or better
• Hard drive space: 250MB (7.5GB for full installation)
• Memory: 512MB (1GB for Windows® Vista or 7)
• Graphics: Any DirectX® 9 graphics card (with at least 32 MB video memory, running at 1024x768 24 bit colour or higher)
• Audio: Any DirectX® 9 compatible device
• Printer: Optional to print documents and reports
• Internet required: Required for registration, updates and web links
• Extra Info: Not compatible with most Netbook PCs