The only official guide which explains the standards required to complete your Compulsory Basic Training (CBT) course and pass your practical test.
- Getting started - guides you through the process of learning to ride, including new licensing regulations
- Key riding skills - detailed information on all five CBT elements, the skills you will need to demonstrate and reminders to help you focus on key information
- Record your progress - includes a CBT record for you to complete
- Practical test explained - describes the modules you will need to complete to pass your practical test
- What to expect on the day - takes the mystery out of the practical test so you can be confident on the day