Pass your Driver Certificate of Professional Competence ( CPC ) Case Study Test first time with the UKs most comprehensive software pack for LGV and PCV drivers. Structured just like the real test, this interactive software contains everything you need to prepare for and pass Module 2 first time. Inside youll find hundreds of interactive multiple choice questions, based on practical scenarios that you may encounter in your everyday working life as a professional driver.
As with the official DVSA test, you will be tested on your knowledge and understanding and ability to demonstrate how you would put your skills into practise to become a safe and considerate road user.
- The largest database of professionally written CPC questions available for trainee LGV & PCV drivers
- Practise hundreds of interactive multiple choice questions
- Review your answers and read explanations to help improve your skills
- Sit hundreds of mock tests that are structured just like the real test
- Includes a fully searchable digital copy of the Highway Code
- Detailed introduction to the CPC module including everything you need to know about the test, who needs to take it, and how it fits into the licensing system for LGV and PCV drivers
- Includes comprehensive learning materials covering every aspect of the DVSA syllabus for the CPC test
- Keep a track of your progress and find out when youre ready to sit the real test
- Printable mock papers to prepare away from the PC
- Operating System: Windows 7, 8, 8.1 or 10 (not Windows RT or Windows S)
- CPU Type and Speed: Pentium (2009) / Core i3 2 GHz or equivalent
- Disk Space: 10 GB
- Memory: 2 GB
- Graphics: Any Direct3D 9 compatible graphics card (with at least 128MB of memory)
- Printer: Optional to print documents and reports
- Internet: Broadband internet connection required for installation, updates and web links
- Compatibility: Internet Explorer 9 (or higher). Windows Media Player 12 (or higher). DirectX 9.0c (or higher). Not compatible with Linux or macOS. Older versions of Windows have not been tested and are not supported.