Essential reading for all road users in Northern Ireland, this is the only official Highway Code. All road users have a responsibility to ensure their knowledge is updated. It is vital that all road users - drivers, motorcyclists, horse riders and pedestrians - are familiar with The Official Highway Code.
- The very latest rules of the road, including legal requirements which must be adhered to in order to avoid fines, penalty points, disqualification and even prison
- Includes references to legislation that creates the offence
- Advice on road safety and best practice
- The source for many theory test questions - an essential resource for test preparation
- Includes advice to help newly qualified drivers through the first twelve months after passing their test when they are most vulnerable
- Legislation on subjects such as vehicle emissions and smoking in vehicles, plus advice on road initiatives such as high occupancy vehicle lanes and Active Traffic Management Schemes
- Emphasis on courtesy, attitude and awareness