If you buy 10 copies, we can give you a better discount.
Click here to see how much more you can save
Essential reading for all road users in Northern Ireland, this is the only official Highway Code. All road users have a responsibility to ensure their knowledge is updated. It is vital that all road users - drivers, motorcyclists, horse riders and pedestrians - are familiar with The Official Highway Code.
- The very latest rules of the road, including legal requirements which must be adhered to in order to avoid fines, penalty points, disqualification and even prison
- Includes references to legislation that creates the offence
- Advice on road safety and best practice
- The source for many theory test questions - an essential resource for test preparation
- Includes advice to help newly qualified drivers through the first twelve months after passing their test when they are most vulnerable
- Legislation on subjects such as vehicle emissions and smoking in vehicles, plus advice on road initiatives such as high occupancy vehicle lanes and Active Traffic Management Schemes
- Emphasis on courtesy, attitude and awareness