Want to buy more than one copy?
The UK's best selling and most complete learner driver pack. For Windows PC and laptop.
This PC DVD-ROM contains hundreds of theory questions, which are very similar to the questions you'll be asked in the test and cover the same topics. You can also sit unlimited Theory and Hazard perception mock tests to help you fully revise.
- Practise EVERY official revision question from the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency, the people who set the test
- Suitable for learner car drivers, motorcyclists and trainee driving instructors in Great Britain and Northern Ireland
- Sit unlimited mock tests including interactive case study questions, just like the real test
- Includes official DVSA explanations and references to the Highway Code to help you learn and understand the correct answers
- Customise your learning using questions that you have not yet seen, or have previously answered incorrectly
- Keep a track of your progress and find out when you're ready to sit the real test
- Printable workbook and exam papers
- Optional voiceover to help those with reading difficulties or dyslexia. Available in English, Urdu, Punjabi, Polish and Arabic (Internet needed for non-English language choices)
- Practise interactive video clips in HD covering a wide variety of environments and road conditions to help prepare you for your test
- Sit unlimited random mock tests using high quality video clips
- Watch the official introduction video and sample CGI video clips from the DVSA - the people who set the test.
- Sit unlimited mock tests using brand new high quality video clips
- Take a full mock test using CGI hazard perception clips, just like the official test
- Review each clip to find out where each hazard develops and how to score maximum points
- Analyse your performance and find out when you are ready to sit the real test
- Discover how the test is marked, what the anti-cheating system looks for and much more
Practical Driving Lessons
Also includes the following bonus revision aids: Digital version of The Official Highway Code, Mock Driving Test, Braking Distance Simulator, Show Me-Tell Me and Learn on the Go.
- Watch over 35 brand new video tutorials covering all the essential routines and manoeuvres that you may be tested on in your exam
- Join Sandra Macdonald-Ames, the BBC1 Driving Expert from "So You Think You Can Drive?" to revise and refresh the essential skills taught to you by your Approved Driving Instructor before and after lessons
- Perfect for revising and refreshing the skills taught to you by your Approved Driving Instructor before and after lessons
- Operating System: Windows Vista (SP2), 7 (SP1), 8/8.1/10
- CPU Type and Speed: Pentium (2009)/Core i3 2 GHz or equivalent
- Hard Drive Space: 8.5 GB
- Memory: 2 GB
- Graphics: Any Direct3D 9 compatible graphics card (with at least 128MB of memory)
- Audio: Any DirectX 9 compatible sound card
- Printer: Optional to print documents and reports
- Internet: Required for updates and web links. Broadband required for non-English language choices
Extra Info: Internet Explorer 8 (or higher). DirectX 9.0c or higher