IMPORTANT INFORMATION: There has been recent press regarding speculative changes to the Highway Code, however these changes are yet to be confirmed and a new Highway Code reflecting these changes is not due for publication until at least March 2022. The current edition reflects current legislation.
If you buy 100 copies, we can give you a better discount.
Click here to see how much more you can save
Keep safe, make sure youre up-to-date with all the latest rules of the road, and avoid penalties and fines by getting your copy of The Official Highway Code.
The Official Highway Code is essential reading for all road users in England, Scotland and Wales, providing all the latest rules of the road and traffic signs. All road users have a responsibility to keep their knowledge up-to-date, so make sure you do just that with the latest edition of this handy reference guide.
Every day, on average, five people are killed and 60 people are seriously injured on our roads. If were to bring those figures down, its vital that all road users drivers, motorcyclists, cyclists, horse riders and pedestrians are familiar with all the rules in The Official Highway Code. This edition includes the new drug-driving laws, HGV speed limit changes on single and dual carriageways in England and Wales, updated drink-driving limits in Scotland and general rule changes.
- The very latest rules of the road, including to the laws you should keep to in order to avoid fines, penalty points, disqualification and even prison
- References to legislation that offences are based on
- Advice on road safety and best practice
- Source material for many theory test questions an essential resource for test preparation
- Advice to help newly qualified drivers through the first twelve months after passing their test the period when theyre most vulnerable
- Emphasis on courtesy, attitude and awareness