Not yet published: available to order
Prepare to pass the multiple choice part of your motorcyclist theory test first time with the number-one best-selling theory test book - the ONLY official expert revision guide. This new edition has been updated with the latest changes to the motorcycle theory test revision questions.
- Bite-size information - written in an easy-to-remember way that links the theory to your practical riding experience, helping you to really understand
- Practice questions - includes hundreds of official DVSA theory test revision questions for all 14 topics, so you can see how much you've learnt
- Practice case studies - the ONLY book to include official DVSA practice case studies on every topic, plus additional case studies for extra revision
- Learn your way - loads of photos and diagrams, links to more information and videos online, hints and tips to help you learn, and expert advice on what to expect on the day
- Extra help to understand the answers - each question includes references to the official source materials, where you can learn more
- From theory to practice - things to discuss and practise with your trainer to help you apply the theory
- Meeting the standards - summaries to help you understand how each topic relates to the national standard for riding mopeds and motorcycles
- Easy to use - the answers are displayed in a separate section, so you can test yourself and see when you're ready to pass!